Downtown commuters, Mass transit users, College students, Attorneys, & Law Enforcement
Road-trippers & those traveling by car, RV, Camper, plane, train, boat, or cruise ship
RV, camper, & boat residents; Residents living in a downtown apartment or condo
(50+ community residents, Retirees and Island residents)
The new Scoot E-3 electric scooter from V&D Electric Bikes is a stylish two-wheeler that you can bring anywhere you want and which makes your trip both simple and enjoyable. Although electric scooters for adults and children have been on the market for a while, quality and performance have varied a lot. The Scoot E-3 electric scooter is one of the lightest long-range commuter scooters out there. It’s solidly built, but weighs only 30 lbs. It travels up to 25 miles on a charge and 15-18 mph with a generous amount of torque. Once the battery is depleted, it recharges in only 3 hours.
Our electric scooters are both convenient, environmentally friendly and features a low cost of operation – it is perfect for those looking for a smart alternative to commuting. No driving licence is needed and the low risk of theft ensures you get to work or school quickly with our 350 W electric motor.
After reaching your destination, you can easily fold up the Scoot E-3 and carry it under your arm or put it in your luggage. There is no need for a large storage space, garage or parking space, which makes our electric scooter the ultimate vehicle for city transport. We have upgraded the Scoot E-3 with disc brakes to ensure optimal safety and performance.
Other scooters have plastic wheels which compromises safety and comfort, as they do not handle bumps/terrain well and have poor traction on wet/slippery surfaces. Scoot E-3 comes with 8.5 inch tires which allow for smooth riding and easy maneuvering, making your ride more comfortable and safe. Scoot E-3 comes with rear disc caliper brakes, ensuring that you are always in control while riding in style.
Ready, Set, Go!
(This warranty applies to all V&D Electric bike products excluding parts, and accessories)
TO QUALIFY FOR WARRANTY SERVICE:
1. You must present a copy of the sales receipt from an approved retail partner within 90 days of purchase.
2. The product cannot be used for rental or commercial use.
3. The product cannot be used for competition.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty is non-transferable after the product’s initial sale.
• No unapproved modifications can be made to the product, its performance or otherwise, in order for this Limited 1 Year Warranty to remain in effect.
• No reimbursement is provided for towing, loss of time, loss of use, inconvenience, incidental or consequential damages.
• Warranty is void if weather related water damage is determined. Owner is responsible for storage and protection from weather.
• V&D Electric Bikes makes no warranty with respect to products or trade accessories not made by V&D including, but not limited to, motors, tires, wheels, and batteries, such products or trade accessories, such items being subject to the original manufacturer’s warranty, if any.
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty does not cover minor surface blemishes, rips, tears, or other cosmetic damages due to normal use, or other intentional or unintentional damage to the product.
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty will not cover any damage which results from the application of improper cleaners, solvents or chemicals to the product, water damage, smoke or soot, or from exposure to saltwater, sea breeze or salt.
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty will not cover any damage which results from aging, such as fading of paint, deterioration of plated surfaces, deterioration of rubber or plastics, or rusting.
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty does not cover improper repair or misdiagnoses of problems.
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty only covers parts due to manufacturer defect.
• Damage due to misuse or neglect, use other than as specified in the Owner’s Manual, or use under abnormal conditions are not covered by this Limited 1 Year Warranty.
• This limited warranty does not cover products sold second hand, open box, including but not limited to floor models (unless manufacturer’s warranty approved upon date of purchase). Refurbished equipment, equipment sold without a manufacturer’s warranty or sold “as is”.
• This limited warranty does not cover products manufactured more than 2 years prior to claim date.
OWNER’S WARRANTY RESPONSIBILITIES
As the device’s owner, you are responsible for the performance of the required maintenance. You may be denied a warranty claim solely because of your failure to ensure the performance of all scheduled maintenance. As the owner, you should be aware that you may be denied your warranty coverage if your device or a part has failed due to abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, or unapproved modifications. For any issue regarding your V&D Electric Bikes product, call toll free 1-(877) 245-2494, or email email@example.com
Have a question?
Call: (877) 245-2494