Downtown commuters, Mass transit users, College students, Attorneys, & Law Enforcement
Road-trippers & those traveling by car, RV, Camper, plane, train, boat, or cruise ship
RV, camper, & boat residents; Residents living in a downtown apartment or condo
(50+ community residents, Retirees and Island residents)
TIRES BUILT TO LAST
Distinctive tread pattern design offers outstanding grip and stability.
Ultra bright strain-free headlight provides safer night rides without affecting incoming traffic.
A SAFE AND QUICK STOP
Mechanical braking system allows a smoother riding experience.
ADVANCED LED DISPLAY
Anti-reflective LED display allows enhanced visibility during the day & night.
ULTRA STURDY FRAME DESIGN
High-density aluminum and polymer make the scooter can support riders up to 285 LBS.
LONG RANGE BATTERY LIFE
Ultra-high capacity 7.5 Ah lithium battery with a top speed of 18-20mph and a maximum 25 mile travel range.
Download the app and pair your Scoot E-4 via Bluetooth. It allows you to access controls on your fingertips.
Say goodbye to traffic, delays, and uncertainty. With this lightweight electric scooter You can hop in the bike lane and on local streets and get wherever you need to go faster than ever before. Designed with portability and stowability in mind, Scoot E-4 provides the ultimate versatility in urban, suburban, and campus environments.
(This warranty applies to all V&D Electric bike products excluding parts, and accessories)
TO QUALIFY FOR WARRANTY SERVICE:
1. You must present a copy of the sales receipt from an approved retail partner within 90 days of purchase.
2. The product cannot be used for rental or commercial use.
3. The product cannot be used for competition.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty is non-transferable after the product’s initial sale.
• No unapproved modifications can be made to the product, its performance or otherwise, in order for this Limited 1 Year Warranty to remain in effect.
• No reimbursement is provided for towing, loss of time, loss of use, inconvenience, incidental or consequential damages.
• Warranty is void if weather related water damage is determined. Owner is responsible for storage and protection from weather.
• V&D Electric Bikes makes no warranty with respect to products or trade accessories not made by V&D including, but not limited to, motors, tires, wheels, and batteries, such products or trade accessories, such items being subject to the original manufacturer’s warranty, if any.
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty does not cover minor surface blemishes, rips, tears, or other cosmetic damages due to normal use, or other intentional or unintentional damage to the product.
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty will not cover any damage which results from the application of improper cleaners, solvents or chemicals to the product, water damage, smoke or soot, or from exposure to saltwater, sea breeze or salt.
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty will not cover any damage which results from aging, such as fading of paint, deterioration of plated surfaces, deterioration of rubber or plastics, or rusting.
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty does not cover improper repair or misdiagnoses of problems.
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty only covers parts due to manufacturer defect.
• Damage due to misuse or neglect, use other than as specified in the Owner’s Manual, or use under abnormal conditions are not covered by this Limited 1 Year Warranty.
• This limited warranty does not cover products sold second hand, open box, including but not limited to floor models (unless manufacturer’s warranty approved upon date of purchase). Refurbished equipment, equipment sold without a manufacturer’s warranty or sold “as is”.
• This limited warranty does not cover products manufactured more than 2 years prior to claim date.
OWNER’S WARRANTY RESPONSIBILITIES
As the device’s owner, you are responsible for the performance of the required maintenance. You may be denied a warranty claim solely because of your failure to ensure the performance of all scheduled maintenance. As the owner, you should be aware that you may be denied your warranty coverage if your device or a part has failed due to abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, or unapproved modifications. For any issue regarding your V&D Electric Bikes product, call toll free 1-(877) 245-2494, or email email@example.com
Have a question?
Call: (877) 245-2494