Ensuring the safety of our riders is our topmost priority and this is the reason Scoot E5 is equipped with an intelligent electronic brake system on the handlebar and a disc braking on the rear wheel, which makes you safer during driving.
A front and back shock mitigation system can help you enjoy comfortable riding. The Scoot E-5 is uniquely designed. It is equipped with a bright front light, warning taillight to secure your ride in the dark.
The design of scoot E5 has a unique identity and we offer this model in two colors, i.e. black and white.
The display console of this latest model is made with an advanced LCD display panel. You can simply personalize the interface of the display as per your liking and breeze through the city with real-time monitoring of the traffic data.
(This warranty applies to all V&D Electric bike products excluding parts, and accessories)
TO QUALIFY FOR WARRANTY SERVICE:
1. You must present a copy of the sales receipt from an approved retail partner within 90 days of purchase.
2. The product cannot be used for rental or commercial use.
3. The product cannot be used for competition.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty is non-transferable after the product’s initial sale.
• No unapproved modifications can be made to the product, its performance or otherwise, in order for this Limited 1 Year Warranty to remain in effect.
• No reimbursement is provided for towing, loss of time, loss of use, inconvenience, incidental or consequential damages.
• Warranty is void if weather related water damage is determined. Owner is responsible for storage and protection from weather.
• V&D Electric Bikes makes no warranty with respect to products or trade accessories not made by V&D including, but not limited to, motors, tires, wheels, and batteries, such products or trade accessories, such items being subject to the original manufacturer’s warranty, if any.
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty does not cover minor surface blemishes, rips, tears, or other cosmetic damages due to normal use, or other intentional or unintentional damage to the product.
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty will not cover any damage which results from the application of improper cleaners, solvents or chemicals to the product, water damage, smoke or soot, or from exposure to saltwater, sea breeze or salt.
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty will not cover any damage which results from aging, such as fading of paint, deterioration of plated surfaces, deterioration of rubber or plastics, or rusting.
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty does not cover improper repair or misdiagnoses of problems.
• This Limited 1 Year Warranty only covers parts due to manufacturer defect.
• Damage due to misuse or neglect, use other than as specified in the Owner’s Manual, or use under abnormal conditions are not covered by this Limited 1 Year Warranty.
• This limited warranty does not cover products sold second hand, open box, including but not limited to floor models (unless manufacturer’s warranty approved upon date of purchase). Refurbished equipment, equipment sold without a manufacturer’s warranty or sold “as is”.
• This limited warranty does not cover products manufactured more than 2 years prior to claim date.
OWNER’S WARRANTY RESPONSIBILITIES
As the device’s owner, you are responsible for the performance of the required maintenance. You may be denied a warranty claim solely because of your failure to ensure the performance of all scheduled maintenance. As the owner, you should be aware that you may be denied your warranty coverage if your device or a part has failed due to abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, or unapproved modifications. For any issue regarding your V&D Electric Bikes product, call toll free 1-(877) 245-2494, or email email@example.com
Our patented seats deliver unsurpassed comfort.
Each cushion uses clinically proven and patented Air Cell Technology to distribute your weight and pressure across the entire seating surface.
Have a question?
Call: (877) 245-2494